- PC Case: White CoolerMaster Tempered Glass RGB
- Power Supply: 700 Watts 80+ Bronze
- CPU: Intel i7-10070K 8-core 3.8 Ghz
- RAM: 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3600 Mhz Corsair RGB Pro
- Motherboard: Z490M
- Graphics Card: RTX 3060
- Storage: 1 TB M.2 Nvme SSD
- Windows 11 Home
Gaming PC i7-10700K 1TB M.2 Nvme SSD 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 Z490M RTX 3060
£1,459.99 – £1,534.99
No storage, 240 GB SSD +£25, 480 GB SSD + £40, 960 GB SSD + £75, 1 TB HDD + £25, 2 TB HDD + £40
Customers buying an item have 14 working days after the delivery date to cancel the transaction and return their purchase for a refund. The buyer must pay for the return of the item and be responsible for packing the item well, in its original packaging, in addition, recorded delivery service must be used. Refunds will only be made after we have received the product in the same condition as it was when dispatched. There will be a 25% restocking fee for returns on any retail sealed items.
Warranty length: please see product description.
Who is covered?
This warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end purchaser. An original or copy of a sales invoice is required for warranty service.
What is covered?
In the event of your PC hardware developing a fault you can return it for repair or replacement (or equivalent).
What is not covered?
– Normal wear and tear of Product use
– Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
– Use of the Product other than for it’s intended purpose
– Damage caused by improper or unauthorised repair or maintenance
– Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
– The product that has been modified or altered
– Software issues (any problems associated with software – whether bundled or installed by the user, file corruption, internet setup etc.)
– Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
Batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour’s charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items – as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.
If a product is returned under warranty and has been damaged or there is a software problem we reserve the right to charge for our labour and carriage costs.
Any device returned under warranty is factory reset as part of the repair process. Propermac is not responsible for the damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media during the repair process. Warranty returns will take approximately 7 working days to process once the goods have arrived (on rare occasions may take a bit longer due to workload).